Please complete the following Fraternity and Sorority Life requirements to be eligible to join an MGC or NPHC Organization for spring 2024. All these requirements must be completed in the same semester you plan on joining an MGC or NPHC Organization.
Step 1: Complete both a virtual AND in person Orientation
- You must complete an online orientation via Canvas in the same semester that you plan to join a chapter. You must complete the full online orientation by January 25 at 11:59pm to satisfy this requirement. Please enroll in the canvas site here.
- Additionally, all individuals interested in joining a MGC or NPHC organization must complete the in-person orientation session on January 25 from 4:30-8:30pm in HCB 101 to be eligible for intake spring 2024. Please register by Tuesday, January 23 at 12pm here. You will be expected to be on time and stay for the duration of the orientation to fulfill this requirement. Attendance at an orientation prior to spring 2024 will not complete your in-person orientation requirement.
Step 2: Complete BOTH Hazing Prevention Modules
- All potential new members need to complete both the Hazing 101: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility and the Fraternity and Sorority Life module by January 25 at 11:59pm. The modules can be found at fsu.prevent.zone and you will log in using your FSU ID
Step 3: Aspirant Verification Form
- Please complete the Aspirant Verification Form by January 25 at 11:59pm. The form can be found here.
- All potential members must be continually full-time enrolled at FSU to be eligible to join an MGC or NPHC organization.
Initiation and Reveal: All new members must be initiated and revealed by March 8 at 5pm
If you have any questions, please reach out to the Department of Fraternity and Sorority Life at OFSL@fsu.edu or 850-644-9574