Please complete the following requirements to be eligible to join an MGC or NPHC Organization Fall 2023. All requirements must be completed in the same semester you plan on joining an MGC or NPHC Organization.
Complete MGC NPHC Orientation
- As a reminder, you must complete an online orientation via Canvas in the same semester that you plan to join a chapter. You must complete the full online orientation by September 14 at 11:59pm to satisfy this requirement. Please enroll in the canvas site here.
- Additionally, all individuals interested in joining a MGC or NPHC organization must complete the in-person orientation session on September 14 to be eligible for intake. Please register for a session by Wednesday, September 13 at 12pm here. You will be expected to be on time and stay for the duration of the orientation to fulfill this requirement. Attendance at an orientation prior to fall 2023 will not complete your orientation requirement.
Hazing Prevention Module
- Hazing Prevention Module: All new members need to complete both the hazing prevention modules Hazing 101: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility and the Fraternity and Sorority Life module by September 14 at 11:59pm. The modules can be found at fsu.prevent.zone and you will log in using your FSU ID.
Aspirant Verification Form
- Please complete the Aspirant Verification Form by September 14 at 11:59pm. The form can be found here.
- All potential members must be continually full-time enrolled at FSU to be eligible to join an MGC or NPHC organization.
Initiation and Reveal: All new members must be initiated and revealed by November 5 at 11:59pm
If you have any questions, please reach out to the Department of Fraternity and Sorority Life at OFSL@fsu.edu or 850-644-9574