Please complete the MGC & NPHC Orientation modules via canvas (please enroll in the canvas site here) and the following requirements to be eligible to join an MGC or NPHC Organization Spring 2022. All requirements must be completed in the same semester you plan on joining an MGC or NPHC Organization.
- Complete MGC NPHC Orientation
- As a reminder, you must complete an online orientation in the same semester that you join a chapter. You must complete the full online orientation, by January 23 to satisfy this requirement.
- Additionally, all individuals interested in joining a MGC or NPHC organization must complete an in person orientation session on January 23 to be eligible for intake. There will be 2 sessions offered, one from 2pm-5pm on 1/22 and the other from 10am-1pm on 1/23. Please register for a session by 1/21 at 12pm .
- Hazing Prevention Module
- Hazing Prevention Module: All new members need to complete the hazing prevention modules Hazing 101: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility and the Fraternity and Sorority Life module by January 23. The modules can be found at fsu.prevent.zone and you will log in using your FSU ID.
- Aspirant Verification Form
- Please complete the Aspirant Verification Form by January 23. The form can be found here
- All potential members must be continually full-time enrolled at FSU to be eligible to join an MGC or NPHC organization.
Initiation and Reveal: All new members must be initiated and revealed by March 9, 2022
If you have any questions, please reach out to the Department of Fraternity and Sorority Life at OFSL@fsu.edu or 850-644-9574